Life lately has been pretty low-key: binging Shameless, anxiety baking up a storm, taking some beginner aerial silks classes… We had our biggest winter snowstorm to date last week since moving to Colorado and, though it kept us more cooped up than usual, it was largely underwhelming.
Some things I’ve spent time on indoors escaping the cold:
- Incredible opinion piece on black gun ownership. (new york times)
- Wanting a batch of these in my mouth right now, real bad. (sugar spun run)
- Loving all of the beautiful jewelry from this shop. (etsy)
- Such a sobering look at the state of recycling. (gizmodo)
- This article on parenting and play was thought provoking. (slate)