For the past month I’ve had a deep and inexplicable desire to pass out bubble machines like candy. I’ve resisted the urge to send one unprompted to my nephews, a friend who recently got engaged, an instagram stranger whose business and world view I support, and to myself because: bubbles! After more consideration than it deserves, I’ve decided this desire is rooted in eagerness for springtime (warmer weather please!) and the commercialized excitement that Easter brings.
- These Disney princesses without makeup. Mesmerizing. (buzzfeed)
- This cheat sheet for the 2020 election, so far. (the atlantic)
- Interested in reading this book about millennials. (vox)
- Inspiration to become a swole woman. (the cut)
- Confronting racist objects – this one hit close to home. (new york times)